A neck to neck competition betweeen BJP and congress in bypolls elections where there was 6 assembly seats.Among this 6 seats 3 results are announced and congress has won the 2 seats and BJP won 1. There is tough war between both the parties.In this situation,where BJP has won from kheralu and on the other hand BJP candidate Dhawal singh himself has accepted his defeat.While the other seats are still not announced there is still a battle between the congress and the BJP.
The 6 assembly by-elections in Gujarat. In Maharashtra BJP is in the front foot but in Haryana congress is also giving the competition.This was the first major election of BJP’s popularity after the historic victory of the Bharatiya Janata Party led by Narendra Modi in the Lok Sabha elections. In both states, the Bharatiya Janata Party is in power and the Congress party is hoping to return to power. Today’s results will determine the electoral future of Devendra Fadnavis in Maharashtra and Manohar Lal Khattar in Haryana. It may be noted that in the last few days, voting was held on a total of 288 assembly seats in Maharashtra and 90 assembly seats in Haryana.
- 3 seats of congress and 3 seats of BJP
- Tharad: congress candidate Gulab singh defeated Jivraj patel by 6420 votes KAMAL PAR GULAB PADHA BHARI.
- Amraiwadi: BJP candidate Jagdish Patel win by defeating Dharmendra Patel.
- Radhanpur Alpesh thakur lost and Raghu desai win.
- Radhanpur 22 round congress is ahead by 3315 seats.
- As compare to congress BJP is ahead by 21,000 seats in Amraiwadi.
- 3 rounds are reamining in Radhanpur. BJP candidate Alpesh Thakur is lacking behind and congress is ahead of 4516 seats.
- In Gujarat, the Congress is once again seen in the by-elections. In the 6 assembly by-elections, where the Congress has won two seats, the Congress candidates are leading in the trend in two seats. After the by-election, Congress candidate Gulab Singh Rajput has won a spectacular victory in Tharad.
- In Tharad, Gulab Singh has managed to defeat BJP candidate Jivraj Patel by more than 6 thousand votes.